PAIEMENT EN 4 FOIS
TESTÉ ET APPROUVÉ
This basic kit has the following specificities:
This version is preassembled . Quick assembly. No harness or other complicated element to install.
The lead times (preparation / delivery) for this model are 8-12 weeks.
Available in limited quantity.
New photos are coming soon. You refer to the photos of the first edition model.
This is the first edition model with a ZERO type tank, a springer fork and a black saddle.
These parts are additional to the basic kit, to be adapted for the same rendering.
- Rigid frame with paint, it is necessary to count more than 1200€ for a model for Harley without paint. This frame being smaller, 800€ for him.
- Springer fork : 800€
- Standard new 125cc or 150cc engine : 350€
- 2 black 16 inch rims : 400€
- 2 tires 16 5.00 DELUXE type: €170 per tire
- Bobber tank : 170€
- Polishing, Varnishing, and installation of a gauge: 100€
- Aluminum cap and brass tap : 39€
- Custom bobber saddle with springs: 99€
- Handlebar and grips : €69
- Standard switches and throttle grip : €39
- Electrical harness type CG: €29
- Electrical elements (coils, relays etc ...): 29€
- Aluminum key switch with key: 19€
- Black metal box : €49
- Aluminum metal box : €39
- Tailor -made exhaust with thermal strip : from €100
- Headlight 14cm: 59€
- Rear light and indicators : €59
- Custom mudguard : 89€ (if this one is chosen)
- Complete drum brake system : €59
- Complete disc brake system : €79
- Set of footrest supports , footrests and pedals : €89
- Meter and meter cable : €39
- Mirror : 19€
- Carburettor and air filter : 39€
- Horn : 15€
We exceed the 3800€ without counting the transport.
The difference is still much greater with the V2021 model.
By buying a bobber kit, you ensure the compatibility of the parts with each other and you save money on the whole.
IMPORTANT: This is a "bobber kit" and not a motorcycle, therefore sold without PAPERS.
The installation of this kit will be considered as a preparation in the same way as choppers or bobbers.
You need a donor and specialized insurance.
We recommend that you inform yourself about rigid frame preparations before ordering.
For enthusiasts and/or connoisseurs. Dreamers, go your way.
Basic mechanical skills are required.
MisterWalt's assembly and presentation video: